Follow @Mr_Angry_Beard

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Another Rant.

    So as some of you know, I work in an ER and I deal with a lot of patients from the simple toe pain that thinks that they are on the verge of death and, the truly sick and in need of help.
Although last night was one of the clinchers, I watched and help treat a baby that died. This child could not have done something that could have possibly angered any so called all loving  God. And to those that say that he needed another angel, Fuck You, with every inch of my being, with seven plus billion people you chose this small innocent child and ruthlessly ripped  them from their family. To stand there and watch a mothers heart shatter with pure grief and disbelief as this child laid dead, Fuck You.  The elderly and long time infirm I have generally have no issue with when they die. But this, this is unconscionable. All those that question why I deny a god, explain to me why things like this happen. Take a tour of an pediatric oncology ward and explain how this is just and moral.
        I'm going to stop here before  I become too angry to continue.


Mr. Angry Beard

No comments:

Post a Comment