Follow @Mr_Angry_Beard

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

First Podcast?

     So, I have a vacation week coming up and would like to record my first podcast and get it out into the internets. I'm writing this here as Twitter's character limit is a bit of a pain. I'm looking for guests for a kind of interview/discussion on a variety of topics. I haven't decided on a length for the podcast but would just like it to be however long it takes. So I would like to formally reach out to some podcasters and youtubers that I listen to regularly and respect for this inaugural episode.  I'll also be contacting these folks through other means but would like to put a little explanation here. If anyone does feel like it contact me on twitter @Mr_Angry_Beard, Facebook  here or Google+ here.


So for Noah Lugeons, Heath Enwright, Eli Bosnik, Barnacules, JayzTwoCents, and Tom and Cecil from Cognitive Dissonance, if you are interested let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment